CALL US TODAY! 703.624.6666
Open Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
firstname.lastname@example.org – Farsi | Arabic | Spanish | Vietnamese
Jolie Hair Studio & Academy provides just that! In as little as 9 months you can have the job you’ve always wanted! JHSA teachers are eager to teach driven and committed students! Financial aid and flexible hours are some of the potential benefits! Fill out the contact page below to find out more about the possibilities of becoming a cosmetologist.
- • State law and regulations
- • Professional ethics and business management
- • Bacteriology, sterilization and sanitation, safety precautions, anatomy and physiology
- • Hair, nail and skin chemistry
- • Shampooing, rinsing, and conditioning
- • Hair cutting
- • Hair coloring and lightening
- • Chemical waving and straightening including hair analysis
- • Hair styling including thermal techniques
- • Wigs, hair pieces and related theory
- • Manicuring and pedicuring
- • Facials, makeup techniques, and hair removal including waxing and threading
When a student has completed all required theory and practical hours and a total of clock hours required for the course with a GPA of 70% or better, the student is rewarded a certificate of completion.
- The student has to complete the following in order to graduate:
- • The required number of theory hours
- • The required number of practical operations
- • Completed 1,500 hours with a GPA of 70% (C) or better
- The student is awarded a certificate of completion.
- Students are assisted in completing the necessary documents to file for the appropriate Barbering and Cosmetology examination.
- A cosmetology license will be granted by the State of Virginia only after the student has successfully completed and graduated from the cosmetology course and has passed the cosmetology State Examination with an overall average of 75%.
- • Professional stylist
- • Skin esthetician
- • Makeup artist
- • Cosmetology school instructor, administrator, or salon owner
- • Manufacturer’s representative / educator
Cosmetology Instructor (500 hours)
Make-up Artist (350 hours)
Tuition Assistance and Financial Aid available
- • Offering complete cosmetology course
- • 2,500 sq foot facilities
- • Many of our instructors are bilingual Farsi, Arabic, Spanish, Vietnamese
- • Day and evening classes, full-time or part-time are available
- • Online courses are available
Our highly experienced, bi-lingual staff is here to provide the training you deserve in a relaxed, open atmosphere.Call us for a visit of our facilities!
Our school clinic provides services for the general public at a fraction of the cost. Beauty treatments are always provided by students who are supervised by professional, licensed instructors.
All are welcome! Clinic is open Mon – Wed 10am – 3pm or by appointment.
We accept cash or credit card.